From today (17 january 2020) official rolling out of realme UI for realme 3 pro users has been started. Realme UI update will be given to only limited number of users today . This is to ensure that the update is stable and has no bugs.
Stable version of realme UI will be rolled out for all realme 3 pro users in upcoming days.
updates to new version of realme UI
- User Interface has been updated.
- Icons updated
- Improved one handed operation
- Replaced file console with file manager
- Removed OSIE visual effect
- “Assistive Ball Opacity” and “Hide Assistive Ball on Fullscreen App” features added
- Use three fingers and swipe outward to capture full screenshot
- You can now set the screenshot sound
- Optimized Android 10 navigation gestures
- Focus mode added, You can find this in settings.
- New charging animation added
- You can now view the memory of recent task and locked apps
- Visual interaction and animation are optimized for game space
- Added new wallpapers
- Now you can customize the icons
- Random mac address generator [Security Feature]
- Added trim feature in recording
- Optimized camera UI
- Photo album UI updated
- Search setting will now show recent search and related search
- Dual mode music share is added
I have discussed all the top updated features to new realme UI update. To get the more detailed features to this new update, you can look in realme community website or click here to go directly to that page.
To update your realme 3 pro device , go to settings and check for updates. If you see any update available then you can update or you will have wait for release of stable version.